Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Does provenance matter? Fitness is not determined by genetic distance or the scale of pollen dispersal in Grevillea sphacelata (Proteaceae)
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 290–302, October 2013
How to Cite
Ayre, D. J. and O'Brien, E. (2013), Does provenance matter? Fitness is not determined by genetic distance or the scale of pollen dispersal in Grevillea sphacelata (Proteaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 290–302. doi: 10.1111/boj.12085
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP0666700
- Institute for Conservation Biology and Environmental Management of the University of Wollongong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!