Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Does provenance matter? Fitness is not determined by genetic distance or the scale of pollen dispersal in Grevillea sphacelata (Proteaceae)
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 290–302, October 2013
How to Cite
Ayre, D. J. and O'Brien, E. (2013), Does provenance matter? Fitness is not determined by genetic distance or the scale of pollen dispersal in Grevillea sphacelata (Proteaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 290–302. doi: 10.1111/boj.12085
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP0666700
- Institute for Conservation Biology and Environmental Management of the University of Wollongong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!