Floral morphology and pollinator fauna characteristics of island and mainland populations of Ligustrum ovalifolium (Oleaceae)
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Ecology and evolution on oceanic islands: broadening the botanical perspective
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 489–501, March 2014
How to Cite
Yamada, T., Kodama, K. and Maki, M. (2014), Floral morphology and pollinator fauna characteristics of island and mainland populations of Ligustrum ovalifolium (Oleaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 174: 489–501. doi: 10.1111/boj.12092
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!