High gene flow in two thrips-pollinated South-East Asian pioneer trees: genetic diversity and population structure of Macaranga hypoleuca and M. beccariana (Euphorbiaceae)
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 4, pages 606–621, December 2013
How to Cite
Guicking, D., Fiala, B., Kröger-Kilian, T., Mohamed, M. and Weising, K. (2013), High gene flow in two thrips-pollinated South-East Asian pioneer trees: genetic diversity and population structure of Macaranga hypoleuca and M. beccariana (Euphorbiaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 606–621. doi: 10.1111/boj.12100
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: We 1830/4, Fi 606/5, Bl 462/2
- Economic Planning Unit (EPU) of the Prime Minister's Office, Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Danum Valley Management Committee
- Yayasan Sabah
- Forest Department, Sarawak
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!