Strong nuclear differentiation contrasts with widespread sharing of plastid DNA haplotypes across taxa in European purple saxifrages (Saxifraga section Porphyrion subsection Oppositifoliae)
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 173, Issue 4, pages 622–636, December 2013
How to Cite
Winkler, M., Tribsch, A., Schneeweiss, G. M., Brodbeck, S., Gugerli, F., Holderegger, R. and Schönswetter, P. (2013), Strong nuclear differentiation contrasts with widespread sharing of plastid DNA haplotypes across taxa in European purple saxifrages (Saxifraga section Porphyrion subsection Oppositifoliae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 173: 622–636. doi: 10.1111/boj.12104
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!