Phylogeography of the Petunia integrifolia complex in southern Brazil
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 199–213, February 2014
How to Cite
Longo, D., Lorenz-Lemke, A. P., Mäder, G., Bonatto, S. L. and Freitas, L. B. (2014), Phylogeography of the Petunia integrifolia complex in southern Brazil. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 174: 199–213. doi: 10.1111/boj.12115
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS)
- Programa de Pós-Graduação em Genética e Biologia Molecular da Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (PPGBM-UFRGS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!