Life history traits and patterns of diversification in oceanic archipelagos: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Ecology and evolution on oceanic islands: broadening the botanical perspective
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 334–348, March 2014
How to Cite
García-Verdugo, C., Baldwin, B. G., Fay, M. F. and Caujapé-Castells, J. (2014), Life history traits and patterns of diversification in oceanic archipelagos: a meta-analysis. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 174: 334–348. doi: 10.1111/boj.12127
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!