Phylogenetic position and floral morphology of the Brazilian endemic, monospecific genus Cotylolabium: a sister group for the remaining Spiranthinae (Orchidaceae)
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 29–46, May 2014
How to Cite
Borba, E. L., Salazar, G. A., Mazzoni-Viveiros, S. and Batista, J. A. N. (2014), Phylogenetic position and floral morphology of the Brazilian endemic, monospecific genus Cotylolabium: a sister group for the remaining Spiranthinae (Orchidaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 175: 29–46. doi: 10.1111/boj.12136
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- Brazilian Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Numbers: PQ1D, PQ2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!