Spatial structure and genetic diversity of natural populations of the Caribbean pine, Pinus caribaea var. bahamensis (Pinaceae), in the Bahaman archipelago
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Ecology and evolution on oceanic islands: broadening the botanical perspective
Volume 174, Issue 3, pages 359–383, March 2014
How to Cite
Sanchez, M., Ingrouille, M. J., Cowan, R. S., Hamilton, M. A. and Fay, M. F. (2014), Spatial structure and genetic diversity of natural populations of the Caribbean pine, Pinus caribaea var. bahamensis (Pinaceae), in the Bahaman archipelago. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 174: 359–383. doi: 10.1111/boj.12146
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- The Harold Hyam Wingate Foundation
- Bentham-Moxon Trust
- Caicos Pine Recovery Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!