Evolution of a Holsteinian (MIS 11c) palaeolake based on a 12-ka-long diatom record from Dethlingen (northern Germany)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Boreas © 2012 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 714–728, July 2013
How to Cite
Koutsodendris, A., Lotter, A. F., Kirilova, E., Verhagen, F. T. M., Brauer, A. and Pross, J. (2013), Evolution of a Holsteinian (MIS 11c) palaeolake based on a 12-ka-long diatom record from Dethlingen (northern Germany). Boreas, 42: 714–728. doi: 10.1111/bor.12001
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: MU 1715-2
- Biodiversity and Climate Research Center (BiK-F) of the Hessian Initiative for Scientific and Economic Excellence (LOEWE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!