Stone Age settlement and Holocene shore displacement in the Narva-Luga Klint Bay area, eastern Gulf of Finland
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 912–931, October 2013
How to Cite
Rosentau, A., Muru, M., Kriiska, A., Subetto, D. A., Vassiljev, J., Hang, T., Gerasimov, D., Nordqvist, K., Ludikova, A., Lõugas, L., Raig, H., Kihno, K., Aunap, R. and Letyka, N. (2013), Stone Age settlement and Holocene shore displacement in the Narva-Luga Klint Bay area, eastern Gulf of Finland. Boreas, 42: 912–931. doi: 10.1111/bor.12004
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ETF7294, ETF9011, ETF9306
- Estonian. Grant Numbers: SF0180150s08, SF0180048s08, SF0180049s09, SF0140021s12, IUT1-8
- European Union
- European Social Fund's Doctoral Studies
- Internationalisation Programme DoRa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!