Retreat pattern of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet in central British Columbia at the end of the last glaciation reconstructed from glacial meltwater landforms
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 830–847, October 2013
How to Cite
Margold, M., Jansson, K. N., Kleman, J., Stroeven, A. P. and Clague, J. J. (2013), Retreat pattern of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet in central British Columbia at the end of the last glaciation reconstructed from glacial meltwater landforms. Boreas, 42: 830–847. doi: 10.1111/bor.12007
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Swedish Space Agency
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2005-4972, 2008-3449
- Carl Mannerfelts Fond
- Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography
- Albert och Maria Bergströms Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!