Till-forming processes beneath parts of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet, British Columbia, Canada: macroscale and microscale evidence and a new statistical technique for analysing microstructure data
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 848–875, October 2013
How to Cite
Neudorf, C. M., Brennand, T. A. and Lian, O. B. (2013), Till-forming processes beneath parts of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet, British Columbia, Canada: macroscale and microscale evidence and a new statistical technique for analysing microstructure data. Boreas, 42: 848–875. doi: 10.1111/bor.12009
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Geological Society of America
- NSERC Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!