Chronology, stratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental interpretation of a Late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene cave accumulation on Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 974–994, October 2013
How to Cite
McDowell, M. C., Bestland, E. A., Bertuch, F., Ayliffe, L. K., Hellstrom, J. C., Jacobsen, G. E. and Prideaux, G. J. (2013), Chronology, stratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental interpretation of a Late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene cave accumulation on Kangaroo Island, South Australia. Boreas, 42: 974–994. doi: 10.1111/bor.12015
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Flinders Collaborative Research Grant Scheme
- AINSE. Grant Number: ALNGRA11095P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!