The Last Permafrost Maximum
Distribution and chronology of Pleistocene permafrost features in France: Database and first results
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 699–711, July 2014
How to Cite
2013: Distribution and chronology of Pleistocene permafrost features in France: database and first results. Boreas, 10.1111/bor.12025. ISSN 0300-9483., , , , , , , , , , , , &
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Labex Sciences Archéologiques Bordeaux (LaScArBx)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!