The origin and sources of loess-like sediment in the Jinsha River Valley, SW China
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
How to Cite
2013: The origin and sources of loess-like sediment in the Jinsha River Valley, SW China. Boreas, 10.1111/bor.12026. ISSN 0300-9483., , , , , &
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- United Fund of NSFC and the Yunnan Province. Grant Number: U0933604
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 40925001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0208
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2013-k20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!