The origin and sources of loess-like sediment in the Jinsha River Valley, SW China
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January 2014
How to Cite
Pan, B., Guan, Q., Gao, H., Guan, D., Liu, F., Li, Z. and Su, H. (2014), The origin and sources of loess-like sediment in the Jinsha River Valley, SW China. Boreas, 43: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/bor.12026
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- United Fund of NSFC and the Yunnan Province. Grant Number: U0933604
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 40925001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0208
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2013-k20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!