Diatom-based reconstruction of summer sea-surface salinity in the South China Sea over the last 15 000 years
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Boreas © 2013 The Boreas Collegium
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 208–219, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Knudsen, M. F., Seidenkrantz, M.-S., Zhao, M., Sha, L. and Ran, L. (2014), Diatom-based reconstruction of summer sea-surface salinity in the South China Sea over the last 15 000 years. Boreas, 43: 208–219. doi: 10.1111/bor.12031
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 40976115, 40676032
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB428903
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Danish Council for Independent Research|Natural Science. Grant Number: 09-069833/FNU
- EU FP7. Grant Number: 243908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!