Holocene salt-marsh sedimentary infilling and relative sea-level changes in West Brittany (France) using foraminifera-based transfer functions
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 Collegium Boreas. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 153–177, January 2015
How to Cite
Stéphan, P., Goslin, J., Pailler, Y., Manceau, R., Suanez, S., Van Vliet-Lanoë, B., Hénaff, A. and Delacourt, C. (2015), Holocene salt-marsh sedimentary infilling and relative sea-level changes in West Brittany (France) using foraminifera-based transfer functions. Boreas, 44: 153–177. doi: 10.1111/bor.12092
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Regional Service of Archaeology of Brittany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!