IDH1 Mutations in Oligodendroglial Tumors: Comparative Analysis of Direct Sequencing, Pyrosequencing, Immunohistochemistry, Nested PCR and PNA-Mediated Clamping PCR
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 285–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, D., Suh, Y.-L., Kang, S. Y., Park, T.-I., Jeong, J. Y. and Kim, S.-H. (2013), IDH1 Mutations in Oligodendroglial Tumors: Comparative Analysis of Direct Sequencing, Pyrosequencing, Immunohistochemistry, Nested PCR and PNA-Mediated Clamping PCR. Brain Pathology, 23: 285–293. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12000
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Biomedical Research Institute
- Kyungpook National University Hospital
- Kyungpook National University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!