IDH1 Mutations in Oligodendroglial Tumors: Comparative Analysis of Direct Sequencing, Pyrosequencing, Immunohistochemistry, Nested PCR and PNA-Mediated Clamping PCR
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Brain Pathology © 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 285–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, D., Suh, Y.-L., Kang, S. Y., Park, T.-I., Jeong, J. Y. and Kim, S.-H. (2013), IDH1 Mutations in Oligodendroglial Tumors: Comparative Analysis of Direct Sequencing, Pyrosequencing, Immunohistochemistry, Nested PCR and PNA-Mediated Clamping PCR. Brain Pathology, 23: 285–293. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12000
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Biomedical Research Institute
- Kyungpook National University Hospital
- Kyungpook National University Research Fund
Table S1. The clinical characteristics of the 60 patients with OIII and OAIII.
Table S2. The whole data of results of IDH1 mutations according to different methods.
Table S3. Results of direct sequencing and PNA clamping PCR for IDH1 mutations on non-tumor brain tissues.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.