A Shift in Microglial β-Amyloid Binding in Alzheimer's Disease Is Associated with Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 390–401, July 2013
How to Cite
Zabel, M., Schrag, M., Crofton, A., Tung, S., Beaufond, P., Van Ornam, J., DiNinni, A., Vinters, H. V., Coppola, G. and Kirsch, W. M. (2013), A Shift in Microglial β-Amyloid Binding in Alzheimer's Disease Is Associated with Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy. Brain Pathology, 23: 390–401. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12005
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG20948, P50AG16570, PO1AG12435
- NSF. Grant Number: MRI-DBI 0923559
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!