MINI-SYMPOSIUM: “Prion-Like” Templated Misfolding in Neurodegenerative Disorders
From Soluble Aβ to Progressive Aβ Aggregation: Could Prion-Like Templated Misfolding Play a Role?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DENE); Brain Pathology © 2013 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 333–341, May 2013
How to Cite
Eisele, Y. S. (2013), From Soluble Aβ to Progressive Aβ Aggregation: Could Prion-Like Templated Misfolding Play a Role?. Brain Pathology, 23: 333–341. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12049
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Competence Network on Degenerative Dementias. Grant Number: BMBF-01G10705
- Alzheimer Forschung Initiative e.V. (AFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!