Accelerated Tau Aggregation, Apoptosis and Neurological Dysfunction Caused by Chronic Oral Administration of Aluminum in a Mouse Model of Tauopathies
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 633–644, November 2013
How to Cite
Oshima, E., Ishihara, T., Yokota, O., Nakashima-Yasuda, H., Nagao, S., Ikeda, C., Naohara, J., Terada, S. and Uchitomi, Y. (2013), Accelerated Tau Aggregation, Apoptosis and Neurological Dysfunction Caused by Chronic Oral Administration of Aluminum in a Mouse Model of Tauopathies. Brain Pathology, 23: 633–644. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12059
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 18590942, 21591517, 23591708
- Zikei Institute of Psychiatry
- Kobayashi Magobe Memorial Medical Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!