The Role of CD133+ Cells in a Recurrent Embryonal Tumor with Abundant Neuropil and True Rosettes (ETANTR)
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Hervey-Jumper, S. L., Altshuler, D. B., Wang, A. C., He, X., Maher, C. O., Robertson, P. L., Garton, H. J. L., Fan, X., Muraszko, K. M. and Camelo-Piragua, S. (2014), The Role of CD133+ Cells in a Recurrent Embryonal Tumor with Abundant Neuropil and True Rosettes (ETANTR). Brain Pathology, 24: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12079
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Neurosurgery Research and Education Foundation (NREF)
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: T32 CA009676-18, R01CA148621, R01CA163737
- Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure Project Award
- American Brain Tumor Association Translational Grant
- Voices Against Brain Cancer Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!