Conflict of interest: Dr. Fujihara has received a research support from Asahi Kasei Medical, a manufacturer of devices for plasmapheresis.
MINI-SYMPOSIUM: Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO), Part 1
Clinical Spectrum and Treatment of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders: Evolution and Current Status
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society of Neuropathology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 647–660, November 2013
How to Cite
Sato, D. K., Lana-Peixoto, M. A., Fujihara, K. and de Seze, J. (2013), Clinical Spectrum and Treatment of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders: Evolution and Current Status. Brain Pathology, 23: 647–660. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12087
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!