Sex-based differences in cardiac ischaemic injury and protection: therapeutic implications
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Special Issue: Themed Section: Biological Sex and Cardiovascular Pharmacology. Guest Editors: Barbara J McDermott and Gillian A Gray
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 541–554, February 2014
How to Cite
Ostadal, B. and Ostadal, P. (2014), Sex-based differences in cardiac ischaemic injury and protection: therapeutic implications. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 541–554. doi: 10.1111/bph.12270
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 303/12/1162
- AVOZ. Grant Number: 50110509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!