These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Characterization of a novel multifunctional resveratrol derivative for the treatment of atrial fibrillation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 92–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Baczko, I., Liknes, D., Yang, W., Hamming, K. C., Searle, G., Jaeger, K., Husti, Z., Juhasz, V., Klausz, G., Pap, R., Saghy, L., Varro, A., Dolinsky, V., Wang, S., Rauniyar, V., Hall, D., Dyck, J. R. and Light, P. E. (2014), Characterization of a novel multifunctional resveratrol derivative for the treatment of atrial fibrillation. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 92–106. doi: 10.1111/bph.12409
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 11:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and Technology Entrepreneurs and Companies (TEC) Edmonton
- Hungarian National Office for Research and Technology, Ányos Jedlik Programs. Grant Number: NKFP_07_01-RYT07_AF
- European Regional Fund. Grant Number: TÁMOP-4.2.2/B-10/1-2010-0012
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA NK-104331
Appendix S1 Chemical synthesis of compounds C1–4 and effects of C1 on recombinant IK1 currents.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.