Turn up the power – pharmacological activation of mitochondrial biogenesis in mouse models
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Special Issue: Themed Issue: Mitochondrial Pharmacology: Energy, Injury & Beyond. Guest Editors are Philip M Beart and Sean M Davidson
Volume 171, Issue 8, pages 1818–1836, April 2014
How to Cite
Komen, J. C. and Thorburn, D. R. (2014), Turn up the power – pharmacological activation of mitochondrial biogenesis in mouse models. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 1818–1836. doi: 10.1111/bph.12413
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 11:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!