Methionine down-regulates TLR4/MyD88/NF-κB signalling in osteoclast precursors to reduce bone loss during osteoporosis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 107–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Vijayan, V., Khandelwal, M., Manglani, K., Gupta, S. and Surolia, A. (2014), Methionine down-regulates TLR4/MyD88/NF-κB signalling in osteoclast precursors to reduce bone loss during osteoporosis. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 107–121. doi: 10.1111/bph.12434
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Immunology Core
Appendix S1 Supplementary material.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.