ADN-1184 a monoaminergic ligand with 5-HT6/7 receptor antagonist activity: pharmacological profile and potential therapeutic utility
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Special Issue: Themed Section: Midkine. Guest Editors: Takashi Muramatsu and Kenji Kadomatsu
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 973–984, February 2014
How to Cite
Kołaczkowski, M., Mierzejewski, P., Bieńkowski, P., Wesołowska, A. and Newman-Tancredi, A. (2014), ADN-1184 a monoaminergic ligand with 5-HT6/7 receptor antagonist activity: pharmacological profile and potential therapeutic utility. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 973–984. doi: 10.1111/bph.12509
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Adamed Ltd.
- National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR). Grant Number: KB/88/12655/IT1-C/U/08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!