ADX71441, a novel, potent and selective positive allosteric modulator of the GABAB receptor, shows efficacy in rodent models of overactive bladder
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Special Issue: Themed Section: Midkine. Guest Editors: Takashi Muramatsu and Kenji Kadomatsu
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 995–1006, February 2014
How to Cite
Kalinichev, M., Palea, S., Haddouk, H., Royer-Urios, I., Guilloteau, V., Lluel, P., Schneider, M., Saporito, M. and Poli, S. (2014), ADX71441, a novel, potent and selective positive allosteric modulator of the GABAB receptor, shows efficacy in rodent models of overactive bladder. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 995–1006. doi: 10.1111/bph.12517
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 01:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!