These authors contributed equally.
A quantitative model of amphetamine action on the 5-HT transporter
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Pharmacology published by John Wiley &. Sons Ltd on behalf of The British Pharmacological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
British Journal of Pharmacology
Special Issue: Themed Section: Midkine. Guest Editors: Takashi Muramatsu and Kenji Kadomatsu
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 1007–1018, February 2014
How to Cite
Sandtner, W., Schmid, D., Schicker, K., Gerstbrein, K., Koenig, X., Mayer, F. P., Boehm, S., Freissmuth, M. and Sitte, H. H. (2014), A quantitative model of amphetamine action on the 5-HT transporter. British Journal of Pharmacology, 171: 1007–1018. doi: 10.1111/bph.12520
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Austrian Science Fund/FWF. Grant Numbers: F3506, F3510, P22893-B1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chloride requirement for monoamine transporters, Pflügers Archiv - European Journal of Physiology, 2016, 468, 3, 503,
- 2Amphetamines, new psychoactive drugs and the monoamine transporter cycle, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2015, 36, 1, 41, ,
- 4Cross-Generational trans Fat Consumption Favors Self-Administration of Amphetamine and Changes Molecular Expressions of BDNF, DAT, and D1/D2 Receptors in the Cortex and Hippocampus of Rats, Neurotoxicity Research, 2015, 28, 4, 319, , , , , , , , , ,
- 6In vivo Amphetamine Action is Contingent on αCaMKII, Neuropsychopharmacology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,