A disequilibrium compaction model constrained by seismic data and application to overpressure generation in The Eastern Black Sea Basin
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 331–347, June 2013
How to Cite
Marín-Moreno, H., Minshull, T. A. and Edwards, R. A. (2013), A disequilibrium compaction model constrained by seismic data and application to overpressure generation in The Eastern Black Sea Basin. Basin Research, 25: 331–347. doi: 10.1111/bre.12001
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- National Oceanography Centre Southampton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!