Foredeep palaeobathymetry and subsidence trends during advancing then retreating subduction: the Northern Apennine case (Oligocene-Miocene, Italy)
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 260–284, June 2013
How to Cite
Di Giulio, A., Mancin, N., Martelli, L. and Sani, F. (2013), Foredeep palaeobathymetry and subsidence trends during advancing then retreating subduction: the Northern Apennine case (Oligocene-Miocene, Italy). Basin Research, 25: 260–284. doi: 10.1111/bre.12002
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- University of Florence
- University of Pavia Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!