Stratigraphy and 40Ar/39Ar geochronology of the Santa Rosa basin, Baja California: Dynamic evolution of a constrictional rift basin during oblique extension in the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 388–418, August 2013
How to Cite
Seiler, C., Quigley, M.C., Fletcher, J.M., Phillips, D., Gleadow, A.J.W. and Kohn, B.P. (2013), Stratigraphy and 40Ar/39Ar geochronology of the Santa Rosa basin, Baja California: Dynamic evolution of a constrictional rift basin during oblique extension in the Gulf of California. Basin Research, 25: 388–418. doi: 10.1111/bre.12004
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- ARC. Grant Numbers: DP06651274, DP1092861
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: #81463, NSF EAR-0739017, 08-004375-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!