Strike-slip tectonics and basin inversion in the Western Mediterranean: the Post-Messinian evolution of the Alboran Sea
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 361–387, August 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-García, P., Comas, M., Soto, J. I., Lonergan, L. and Watts, A. B. (2013), Strike-slip tectonics and basin inversion in the Western Mediterranean: the Post-Messinian evolution of the Alboran Sea. Basin Research, 25: 361–387. doi: 10.1111/bre.12005
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- GASALB. Grant Number: CGL2008-03474-E/BTE
- TOPOMED. Grant Number: CSD2006-00041
- TOPO-IBERIA. Grant Number: TRA2009_0205
- R&D Plan MICINN and FEDER Funds. Grant Numbers: RNM-215, RNM-376
- PAI Junta de Andalucía
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!