Dynamics of giant mass transport in deep submarine environments: the Matakaoa Debris Flow, New Zealand
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 471–488, August 2013
How to Cite
Joanne, C., Lamarche, G. and Collot, J.-Y. (2013), Dynamics of giant mass transport in deep submarine environments: the Matakaoa Debris Flow, New Zealand. Basin Research, 25: 471–488. doi: 10.1111/bre.12006
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!