Present address: Institute of Earth Sciences, Utrecht University, Utrecht, the Netherlands
3D numerical modelling of graben interaction and linkage: a case study of the Canyonlands grabens, Utah
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 436–449, August 2013
How to Cite
Allken, V., Huismans, R. S., Fossen, H. and Thieulot, C. (2013), 3D numerical modelling of graben interaction and linkage: a case study of the Canyonlands grabens, Utah. Basin Research, 25: 436–449. doi: 10.1111/bre.12010
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 02:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Norwegian Research Council
- Bergen Centre for Computational Science. Grant Number: 177489/V30
- EU International Reintegration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!