Direct dating of thick- and thin-skin thrusts in the Peruvian Subandean zone through apatite (U–Th)/He and fission track thermochronometry
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 419–435, August 2013
How to Cite
Gautheron, C., Espurt, N., Barbarand, J., Roddaz, M., Baby, P., Brusset, S., Tassan-Got, L. and Douville, E. (2013), Direct dating of thick- and thin-skin thrusts in the Peruvian Subandean zone through apatite (U–Th)/He and fission track thermochronometry. Basin Research, 25: 419–435. doi: 10.1111/bre.12012
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2012 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!