Syn-depositional thin- and thick-skinned extensional tectonics in the mid-Cretaceous Lasarte sub-basin, western Pyrenees
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 594–612, October 2013
How to Cite
Bodego, A. and Agirrezabala, L. M. (2013), Syn-depositional thin- and thick-skinned extensional tectonics in the mid-Cretaceous Lasarte sub-basin, western Pyrenees. Basin Research, 25: 594–612. doi: 10.1111/bre.12017
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Basque Government
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
- -Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-05491/BTE, CGL2009-08545
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea. Grant Numbers: EHU06/62, UNESCO06/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!