Sequence stratigraphy of a Paleogene coal bearing rim syncline: interplay of salt dynamics and sea-level changes, Schöningen, Germany
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 675–708, December 2013
How to Cite
Osman, A., Pollok, L., Brandes, C. and Winsemann, J. (2013), Sequence stratigraphy of a Paleogene coal bearing rim syncline: interplay of salt dynamics and sea-level changes, Schöningen, Germany. Basin Research, 25: 675–708. doi: 10.1111/bre.12021
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Niedersächsisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kultur. Grant Number: 11.2-76202-17-3109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!