Relations between denudation, glaciation, and sediment deposition: implications from the Plio-Pleistocene Central Alps
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 659–674, December 2013
How to Cite
Reiter, W., Elfert, S., Glotzbach, C., Bernet, M. and Spiegel, C. (2013), Relations between denudation, glaciation, and sediment deposition: implications from the Plio-Pleistocene Central Alps. Basin Research, 25: 659–674. doi: 10.1111/bre.12023
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2013 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- European Science Foundation
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: SP673/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!