Microbial-dominated carbonate platforms during the Ladinian rifting: sequence stratigraphy and evolution of accommodation in a fault-controlled setting (Catalan Coastal Ranges, NE Spain)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 269–296, April 2014
How to Cite
Mercedes-Martín, R., Salas, R. and Arenas, C. (2014), Microbial-dominated carbonate platforms during the Ladinian rifting: sequence stratigraphy and evolution of accommodation in a fault-controlled setting (Catalan Coastal Ranges, NE Spain). Basin Research, 26: 269–296. doi: 10.1111/bre.12026
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2013 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Spanish government's I+D+i research project. Grant Number: CGL2008-04916
- Consolider-Ingenio 2010 programme. Grant Number: 2006-0004
- Grup Consolidat de Recerca ‘Geologia Sedimentària’. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1451
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!