Climate-driven generation of a fluvial sheet sand body at the Paleocene–Eocene boundary in north-west Wyoming (USA)
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Basin Research © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 225–241, April 2014
How to Cite
Foreman, B. Z. (2014), Climate-driven generation of a fluvial sheet sand body at the Paleocene–Eocene boundary in north-west Wyoming (USA). Basin Research, 26: 225–241. doi: 10.1111/bre.12027
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Tobacco Root Geological Society
- Colorado Scientific Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!