Late Ordovician, deep-water gravity-flow deposits, palaeogeography and tectonic setting, Tarim Basin, Northwest China
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 297–319, April 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C., Liu, J., Eriksson, K., Yang, H., Cai, Z., Li, H., Yang, Z. and Rui, Z. (2014), Late Ordovician, deep-water gravity-flow deposits, palaeogeography and tectonic setting, Tarim Basin, Northwest China. Basin Research, 26: 297–319. doi: 10.1111/bre.12028
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 41130422
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41130422, 2006CB20230, 2011CB201100-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!