Dedicated to our colleague Al Grant, who passed away on June 14, 2012.
Magnetic anomalies associated with salt tectonism, deep structure and regional tectonics in the Maritimes Basin, Atlantic Canada†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
How to Cite
Hayward, N., Dehler, S. A., Grant, A. C. and Durling, P. (2013), Magnetic anomalies associated with salt tectonism, deep structure and regional tectonics in the Maritimes Basin, Atlantic Canada. Basin Research. doi: 10.1111/bre.12029
Geological Survey of Canada Contribution 20110257.
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!