Sediment fluxes and buffering in the post-glacial Indus Basin
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 369–386, June 2014
How to Cite
Clift, P. D. and Giosan, L. (2014), Sediment fluxes and buffering in the post-glacial Indus Basin. Basin Research, 26: 369–386. doi: 10.1111/bre.12038
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!