Southwest Barents Sea rift basin evolution: comparing results from backstripping and time-forward modelling
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Basin Research © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
How to Cite
Clark, S. A., Glorstad-Clark, E., Faleide, J. I., Schmid, D., Hartz, E. H. and Fjeldskaar, W. (2013), Southwest Barents Sea rift basin evolution: comparing results from backstripping and time-forward modelling. Basin Research. doi: 10.1111/bre.12039
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!