Joint corresponding authors.
Sediment storage and reworking on the shelf and in the Canyon of the Indus River-Fan System since the last glacial maximum
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Deep Water Continental Margins
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 183–202, February 2014
How to Cite
Clift, P. D., Giosan, L., Henstock, T. J. and Tabrez, A. R. (2014), Sediment storage and reworking on the shelf and in the Canyon of the Indus River-Fan System since the last glacial maximum. Basin Research, 26: 183–202. doi: 10.1111/bre.12041
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!