Insights into the development of major rift-related unconformities from geologically constrained subsidence modelling: Halten Terrace, offshore mid Norway
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Basin Research © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Deep Water Continental Margins
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 203–224, February 2014
How to Cite
Bell, R. E., Jackson, C. A.-L., Elliott, G. M., Gawthorpe, R. L., Sharp, I. R. and Michelsen, L. (2014), Insights into the development of major rift-related unconformities from geologically constrained subsidence modelling: Halten Terrace, offshore mid Norway. Basin Research, 26: 203–224. doi: 10.1111/bre.12049
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Statoil ASA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!